[mythtv-users] Mythmusic crashing the frontend changing playlist

David Fishburn fishburn at ianywhere.com
Thu Dec 7 15:22:36 UTC 2006

I am happy to do this as well.  First time user, how do you get a stack
trace and where do you submit it?

> I've got a restart script mapped to the power button on my
> remote as a workaround (works well and improved the WAF
> significantly)

Sounds like an excellent workaround.

This is what I have in my lircrc which did not work.
begin
    prog = irexec
    button = Power
    repeat = 3
    config = mythfrontend -O ThemePainter=qt -l ~/frontend.txt
    #config = /home/mythtv/bin/mythstart.sh
    #config = Key Alt-Escape CurrentWindow
end

Can you supply:
1.  Your entry in your lircrc
2.  If it calls a shell script, the contents of the shell script

Thanks,
Dave