[mythtv-users] Problems with ProjectX and MythTV 0.20 (DVB)

Mark Smith mark at chez-moi.org.uk
Wed Dec 6 22:27:35 UTC 2006

In message <5387cd30612011830s7ecead2cldfce6efe33c6de84 at mail.gmail.com>
          "Nick Morrott" <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23/11/06, Mark Smith <mark at chez-moi.org.uk> wrote:
> > When trying to demux a DVB recording created using 0.20 using projectx, I
> > get repeated messages of the form:
> >
> > PID 0xXXX (payload: nn nn nn nn nn nn nn nn ..) (nnnnnnnn #nnnnn) ->
> > ignored
> >
> > It eventually gives up with a heap overflow.
> >
> Try turning off the PMT-PID filter in the process window (Edit menu)
> and enabling the 'log max 500 warnings' option on the Messages menu.

Thanks. Will try that.

> You may also want to alter your DVB recording profile to not record the
> interactive TV content if you do not need/want it.

It's already set to TV only. On the basis that pressing red etc doesn't do
anything whilst watching a recording that seems to have worked correctly,
though my recordings made with 0.20 seem to be around 20% bigger than those
made with 0.19.

Can anyone suggest why that might be the case?

--
Mark Smith - Surrey, UK
http://www.chez-moi.org.uk/