[mythtv-users] PVR-150 w/ FM, FM as soundtrack?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Dec 6 15:57:26 UTC 2006

On Dec 6, 2006, at 7:42 AM, Ryan Steffes wrote:

> I'm pretty much ahead of myself, since I haven't gotten the FM
> radio to work yet either, but what I thought maybe some one would
> give me a place to start.  What I'm looking for is a way to record
> basketball games such that the radio tuner records the audio from
> the radio broadcast, and the video comes from the video broadcast.
> I could mess with the audio delay to force them to sync while
> watching it.
>
> Is that even conceivably possible?

Not with the same capture card. The card can only capture FM or
Video, not two different frequencies at the same time. If you have 1
card capturing video and the other capturing audio, you could replace
the audio track of the video with the FM capture but not something
Myth would be able to do for you.