[mythtv-users] commercial flagging

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:39:41 UTC 2006

> On Wednesday 06 December 2006 09:59, Ben Suffolk wrote:
> > Only think is when I go into the editing mode it seems I can cut
> > before a point, and cut after a point. But I can't figure out how to
> > mark the adverts.
>
> Find your advert break, place a 'cut after this point' at the begining of the
> adverts and a 'cut before this point' at the end of the adverts, this marks
> the range that is to be cut.
>
> HTH, Bry.

Also, for those of us in the US.  I have to say, BIG KUDOS to those
that have authored the commercial flagging.  Mine hits perfect
probably 80% of the time, and when it misses, it almost always misses
the START of the commercials, but hits the END of the commercials, so
for just plain watching, it works perfectly.  Thank you so much
everyone!