[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 0.20 and mythpretty.sh

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 14:00:16 UTC 2006

Yes, I have resorted to using the trunk version.  I'm pretty sure I compiled
the Perl bindings (isn't that the default?).  I'm not a big Perl fan so I
remember thinking to myself "what would I use that for?".

I have MythTV.pm and I have the rename script.  The issue, for me, is how to
I make sure that the .pm module is in the path so the script can find it?
What does Perl use to specify the path for modules?  That is really the
question I'm asking.

--
Mike