[mythtv-users] Sound cracked on one particular channel only

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 01:01:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

Normally the sound is pretty good on most of the channels, but on channel #12 (bay area CW) I get cracked sound in livetv as well as recordings (it spoiled smallville last week). I tried the fix in playback settings using "extra buffering" but it doesn't help. Aggressive audio buffering in "general" settings is also checked and it doesn't help either. Un-checking both doesn't do anything. It doesn't matter if I am using ALSA or OSS /dev/dsp in audio settings.

I was wondering if someone knew what the issue might be and what I can do to fix it.

Thanks,
-devsk