[mythtv-users] mythdora 3.0 and setup woes
fedorajim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:43:17 UTC 2006
I have been fightingto get myth set up for a few weeks now. I guess i'm not
sure on what I have will work.
* Pinnacle TV Card Detected as a bt878 card
* Nvidia gx400 video card just used for out.
* Dell PC 1.8 P4 512 mb ram 160 gb drive
Partitioned as /boot 100 mb
/swap 900 mb
/root 6 gb
/video rest of the disk
* 51 Hitachi HDTV Projection TV
I have a FTA receiver that I grab wild feeds and such.
I can use a monitor to setup the box but would rather either use the TV as
the display or ssh if needed.
1. mythfilldatabase fails to fill.
2. not sure on how to connect to the Tv
3. sure there is more just too frustrated to to think
anyone can help out would be great I have tried to follow the guides @
the mythtv site and wilsonet and end up lost.
Registered Linux User: #376813
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users