[mythtv-users] mythdora 3.0 and setup woes

jim lawrence fedorajim at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:43:17 UTC 2006

I have been fightingto get myth set up for a few weeks now. I guess i'm not
sure on what I have will work.

* Pinnacle TV Card  Detected as a bt878 card
* Nvidia gx400 video card  just used for out.
* Dell PC 1.8 P4  512 mb ram  160 gb drive
       Partitioned as  /boot    100 mb
                             /swap   900 mb
                             /root     6 gb
                             /video  rest of the disk
* 51 Hitachi HDTV Projection TV
I have a FTA receiver that I grab wild feeds and such.
I can use a monitor to setup the box but would rather either use the TV as
the display or  ssh if needed.

My Issues
1. mythfilldatabase fails to fill.
2. not sure on how to connect to the Tv
3. sure there is more just too frustrated to to think

anyone can help out would be great  I have tried to follow the guides @
the mythtv site and wilsonet   and end up lost.

--

Registered Linux User: #376813
http://fedorajim.googlepages.com/