[mythtv-users] Eskil's Mythmusic shoutcast patch

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Dec 5 08:57:34 UTC 2006

I'm trying to make sense of the Mythcentre theme to incorporate the
music-ui.xml for Eskil's Mythmusic shoutcast patch from either the GANT or
Blue themes (which he has patched).

There is no music-ui.xml file in this theme so I thought it would use the
one in default so I copied it over to MythCentre and added the extra
fields. If I do this I find half the buttons along the bottom of the play
music screen are missing and the selection highlight bar disappears!!

Any clues gratefully received.

Robin Gilks