[mythtv-users] Mythweb and Phone: Modules not showing up

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 03:30:36 UTC 2006

> > I decided to try out mythweb from my cell phone and some of the modules
> > do not show up. Is there a way to force, say the weather module to show
> > up?
>
> Nope.  Phone access is limited functionality.
>
> -Chris

However, absolutely AWESOME!  I got someone at lunch to agree to take
the plunge once he saw what I did.  He said, "Oh crap!  I forgot to
tell my PVR (DishNetwork) to record The Charlie Brown Christmas!"  I
whipped out my Treo, and showed him how I told my MythBox to record
it.  He was floored.

Chris, if you're the author of MythWeb, WAY TO GO!