[mythtv-users] archiving on DVD with animated menus

devsk funtoos at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 02:29:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wanted to know what do people use for creating animated root menu with chapter points. I think mytharchive doesn't support animated menus but just a screenshot of the chapter point (please correct me if I am wrong).

Is there another tool which can use the cutlist from myth and create a dvd with animated menu consisting of automated chapter points?

I tried KDE dvd author wizard and it just creates one clickable animated thumbnail for each file. But I want one thumbnail for every chapter point (chosen simply after 10 minutes of playtime or 1/8th of total time like mytharchive) for the only file I am adding.

Appreciate your help. Thanks,
-devsk