[mythtv-users] can't change channel + can't delete live-tv recording

Bart Castelijns bcastelijns at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 23:52:53 UTC 2006

This messages is supposed to end up in an existing thread. I'm not sure if the method of replying I'm using works. It's my first time..

you can view the mythfrontend -v all output on http://bartc.joskeonline.com.

After loading mythfrontend I went to live tv, then pressed the up or down key and then pressed enter. After that the main menu appeared and I went to 'manage recordings',  then to 'delete recordings', deleted a few recordings which were recorderd earlier and finished by trying to delete the current livetv-recording. That failed. Then I exited.

I deleted the database, recreated it and set up the channels with freqid's like E11 and E5. Same effect. Didn't work.

         chanid: 1000
        channum: 01
         freqid: E11
       sourceid: 1