[mythtv-users] Season-Pass

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 21:38:36 UTC 2006

> Instead of setting the recording rule to any time any channel, try using
> the 'Find one showing of this program each week'.  That should do exactly
> what you want.  Unless, of course, the shows you're watching normally air
> more than once a week.
>
> Brad

Actually yes they do.  There are 2 PBS stations in my town and they both run
the show but different episodes (seasons sometimes).  So if I set "Find One
Showing Each Week" then I'd miss out on the other episodes?  I'm only
running .19.  I haven't jumped into .20 yet.  Thanks!

-Lib

PS: I don't mean to thread hijack, but I think this issue rolls into the
Season Pass question.