[mythtv-users] Recording Groups and Categories

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Dec 4 05:15:23 UTC 2006

* On Sun Dec 03, 2006 at 03:05:23PM -0600, Trey Thompson wrote:
> Thanks for the update, Chris.  Would it be a simple solution to just
> allow a config to not show categories, and to only show the default
> Recording Group unless the PIN is entered?  That way, since the setup
> is PIN protected, and the All Programs is PIN protected, the "Kids"
> Recording Group would be the only thing accessible, wouldn't it?

Yeah, it's not that complicated, it's just not high up on anybody's
TODO list right now (if it even is on anybody else's).  You might see
something like this come about with the multi-user work that was done
during the Google Summer Of Code, but I can't say for sure since I
haven't looked over those changes much if any so far.

--
Chris