[mythtv-users] Ubuntu 0.20 and mythpretty.sh

Don Sheehan don.sheehan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 00:42:40 UTC 2006

I really liked the way KnoppMyth made the symlinks to a /pretty/ directory
via the mythpretty.sh script. (If I have remembered the name correctly. I
believe it was in contrib.) However, the 0.20 version in Ubuntu does not
seem to have that script. I have googled and searched the archives here but
must be either using the wrong term or something.

Is there a script that can pull data from the database (name, subtitle, and
perhaps date) and create a symlink with that info to the actual 1052_2006...
files?

If this has been covered, please provide a keyword to search for in the
archives.

Thanks!