[mythtv-users] Mytharchive issues (preview images and missing highlights )

Stewart stl19847 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 03:04:06 UTC 2006

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but my DVD's never have the
highlights on them showing you which item you have selected.  You have
to guess, and if there are a larger number of items on a DVD, that can
be a problem.

Any thoughts?  Has this been seen before, or am I alone?

Second issue...

I'm having a heck of a time getting the thumbnail previews in the
correct place.  It always seems off by a few seconds.   It also seems
that if I tag the position at say 45 seconds into the recording, then go
back and save the position at 30 seconds, the thumbnail never updates.

--
Stewart