[mythtv-users] OT: Anyone recommend DVD+RW 8X media

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 18:01:55 UTC 2006

I regularly burn my shows to DVD+RW using mytharchive to play on a
standalone dvd player but I do this at 4X because the verbatum disks I have
only support that speed. I do have two drives that support 8X DVD+RW media
however I find it difficult to find 8X media and the reviews for the media
the I find are not so good. Anyone have a recommendation of good 8X media
that can be had in the US for less than $1/disk in a 25 or 50 pack.

--
John M. Drescher