[mythtv-users] Any San Francisco/Berkeley/East Bay Myth Users?

Chris Laplante chrisla23 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 05:37:31 UTC 2006

I don't know how many could be mustered, but I would be up for seeing
some other people's setups / comparing notes.

Personally I just started with it no to long ago. We don't watch TV
aside from renting series on DVD (don't even have cable or an
antenna). My primary goal is to  accomplish the same thing I have with
slimserver for my music and have an online movie server. I've
certainly ran into some problems (like the internal player seems
really immature right now so I've glued VLC in with scripts) and would
be interested in finding out what works for other people.

Maybe setup a meetup (http://www.meetup.com/) promote it on the forum
and see who shows. I'd be in as long as it is not late December when I
plan to do some traveling.

-Chris