[mythtv-users] OT: SP130000 clock runs fast

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Dec 1 23:48:32 UTC 2006

Jeff Wormsley wrote:
> R. G. Newbury wrote:
>> And yes I know about ntp. The box is not connected to the 'net in any way.
>
> Then where do you get your guide data?
>
> Jeff.
> --
> I haven't smoked for 3 months, 1 week and 6 days,
> saving $475.91 and not smoking 3,172.79 cigarettes.

I run a parallel setup on my desktop machine at work. Both Mythtv setups
  have 'localhost' as the MBE. I run mythfilldatabase at work to grab my
listings from DataDirect, then transfer the updated tables to a USB key
using:

mysqldump -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg --tables credits oldprogram
people program programgenres programrating > /temp/mysqlzap2it.txt

Then copy that to /mnt/key etc.

Reverse the process at the other end.

Geoff

I haven't smoked for....27 years 2 months, 1 week and 3 days.....
Bet my lungs are pinker than yours!

Pity 'bout the way your parents spelt your name wrong!!!