[mythtv-users] Mythweb changes from SVN 12158 Problems

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Dec 1 17:22:22 UTC 2006

Matt Rude wrote:
> I am currently running Mythtv SVN 12167 on a Fedora Core 5 system. after
> upgrading today I can't get mythweb to load.
> When I go to the webpage I get.
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /mythweb.php/mythweb/ was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.2.2 (Fedora) Server at
>

> I have no idea why it's looking for mythweb.php/mythweb shouldn't it
> just look for mythweb.php???

It means that mod_rewrite isn't working properly

> I see that some changes have been made to mythweb.    so....
>

> mythweb.conf.apache
> I looked inside this fine and didn't see anything that I needed to
> change so on my fedora system I just copyed the file to
> /etc/httpd/conf.d and removed the apache part.
>    cp mythweb.conf.apache /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf
> Then I restarted apache

I recommend that you also clear out your browser cache -- that seemed to
help when I first switched to mod_rewrite, although I'll admit that I
haven't had any issues on my own system when I switched -- the config is
equally legit in .htaccess or an apache conf file.

-Chris