[mythtv-users] Lircd.conf for pvr-500 (samsung tuner) and lirc_mceusb2

Ian Newby ian at codex.org.uk
Fri Dec 1 13:41:53 UTC 2006

I have one, that I found and adjusted to make the teletext buttons (the
coloured ones) work. The original one is linked from the Wiki page,
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote ,somewhere near the
bottom. If you want mine, with the coloured buttons configured, reply
and I'll send it when I get home.

Regards
Ian