[mythtv-users] create myth session on second monitor

Mitchell Gore mitchell2345 at msn.com
Fri Dec 1 05:13:55 UTC 2006

Hi,

I would like to figure out how to run myth frontend on my second monitor.  I have a nVidia 6600GT video card.  On the VGA i have my monitor and on the DVI I have a Infocus 4805.  Would it be possible to have the front end run on the 4805 and have my remote, control that.  Then on my monitor have that be my desktop. But my mouse wouldnt be able to traverse between screens.

Is this possable?  I am new to linux/myth so please explain.

Thanks,
Mitchell