[mythtv-users] Graphics card recomendation

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Aug 31 20:38:36 UTC 2006

On Aug 31, 2006, at 1:29 PM, Dylan Semler wrote:

> So.. you guys are saying I should go with the 5200?
> : )
>
> Dylan

What's a 5200? Oh, right. I picked up a 6600-OC and have been
thrilled with it. My basic requirements was that is was nVidia and
had a dual-link DVI port on it. I would think a 5200 with dual-link
DVI would be just as good - but harder to find. Even if you aren't
going to use dual-link immediately, you will one day, I'm sure.