[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: can't get rex-1.2.4 to work.

Mark Hetherington redcane at redcane.homelinux.org
Wed Aug 30 08:50:34 UTC 2006

I got a reply to my email to the ABC, asking about using the guide data from
their site (I figured since they have a months data in advance on there it
wouldn't be bad), but they asked if I meant G-codes..... I was thinking I'd
just scrape the site and upload it to tvguide.org.au if they gave permission.
Perhaps someone with more time on their hands/persistance can get in touch
with someone at the ABC who knows what they are talking about. We might even
be able to get XML files from them......

Mark