[mythtv-users] Latest SVN gives blue faces in transcoded recordings

Chris Gentle gentlec at hiwaay.net
Wed Aug 30 01:28:40 UTC 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 02:45:33AM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> As an SVN user (who reads the -dev and -commits lists), I'm sure you've
> seen the plethora of messages to/from Daniel on the -dev list regarding
> hue changes.  Please search the archive to refresh your memory.

I "refreshed my memory" as you suggested.  I had already seen those
postings on the hue problems on the -dev and -commit lists.
However, I'm still not sure how to solve this problem.

Pressing "F" on my keyboard pulls up the Picture Adjustments but if
I try to adjust the hue the value immediately goes to -1 and I
cannot change it after that.  That could be a result of the xv
support in the ivtv driver.

Anyway, one thing I don't understand is why this only occurs in
playback of transcoded recordings.  If I play back recordings that
were captured by my PVR-350 card or even videos that I have in
MythVideo everything looks fine.

Any other ideas?  Anyone?

--
Chris