[mythtv-users] MythDVD rip produces very low volume

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Aug 29 18:36:05 UTC 2006

> Thanks for the reply. This should really help. I couldn't find anyone
> else on the list having this issue, but I would expect that this would
> be typical of other users, too. Should the volume be boosted a set
> amount by default?

You can check mtd.log for the actual call to transcode with all the params
mtd passes. The only audio related ones should be for AC3 pass-through and
ignoring the first pass when using two pass.

I've not noticed an audio level problem but I don't transcode often (and a
quick check of the few test transcodes I have doesn't show the problem).

--
Anduin Withers