[mythtv-users] MythMusic smart playlists?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Aug 29 10:41:57 UTC 2006

Greetings

OK - I've read the code - how the hell do I use them...

Just tried this... (SVN 10956)

I hit Menu  - I can now select Smart Playlists
I hit OK    - enter smart playlists
I hit 2     - New
I hit up    - get to the catagory box
I hit OK    - get a catagory dialog
I hit up    - highlight the catagory name
Enter a string ('Stuff' in this case)
I hit down  - highlight the New Catagory box
I hit OK    - the dialog closes
I hit down  - highlight the Title
Enter a string ('Test' in this case)
I hit down  - get to the Match box
I hit down  - leave match at Any
I hit right - several time until I get to Genre
I hit down  - get to the condition
I hit down  - leave the condition at equals
I hit down  - skip over the text input
I hit OK    - now I've got a list of genre
I move down to blues
I hit OK    - selects blues
I hit down  - several times to get to Order
I hit down  - get to the Order box
I hit OK    - select from the list
I hit 1     - a couple of times to add (Artist and Album) to the order
I hit 7     - OK the order list

So now what - the save button isn't highlighted so I can't do stuff all
apart from select Cancel.

Have I missed something here or am I supposed to shout plugh and turn
round three times? Or is it broken at present? (yes, I have lots of songs
in the database in the blues genre!!)

Grrrr

--
Robin Gilks