[mythtv-users] undeletable missing recordings

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Aug 29 01:10:21 UTC 2006

On Aug 28, 2006, at 6:02 PM, Robert May wrote:

> Hi,  I have a few entries in my recorded shows list but the files seem
> to have gone missing.  I can't just delete these from the list though.
>  I try but they come back.  How can I delete these?
>
> Thanks,

touch /path/to/recorded/files/filename_of_missing_file

Then delete.

However, you should be able to delete by going into recorded
programs, selecting the program and quickly right-arrowing to the
options to delete it. I noticed that MythWeb won't delete the
recording from the database if it can't find the file to remove. Not
sure if this is a bug or not.