[mythtv-users] Dual DVB-S Receiver Capable of using CI / CAM module

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Sun Aug 27 21:12:57 UTC 2006

On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 22:01:18 +0100 (BST)
Steve Hill wrote:

> Oh, also consider that you can't just plug multiple tuners into a normal
> LNB - you will need a dual-LNB or quad-LNB and separate cabling for each
> tuner.

Works fine here (NZ). I have an official sky decoder and a dvb-s card
(which only does the 3 FTA channels) - both work off a single LNB with a
single wire which goes through a splitter and then into the sky box and
the dvb-s card.

--
Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>