[mythtv-users] Mytharchive failing

Peter Martens petermartens.list at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 15:17:05 UTC 2006

I don 't know if it is just my stupidity or a real peoblem in
mytharchive, so I post this one here.
The problem is that I always get this error when trying to archive
some files with mytharchive. I run mytharchive from a remote frontend,
storage is mounted through nfs. I don 't have a burner in my frontend
so I am trying to write an ISO. No matter what I try I always get this
error message a few seconds after starting.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 2900, in ?
    processJob(job)
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 2684,
in processJob
    preProcessFile(node,folder)
  File "/usr/share/mythtv/mytharchive/scripts/mythburn.py", line 922,
in preProcessFile
    mediafile = os.path.join(recordingpath, file.attributes["filename"].value)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/posixpath.py", line 62, in join
    elif path == '' or path.endswith('/'):
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'endswith'

Someone knows where to start to debug this one?

Thanks

Peter