[mythtv-users] MythstreamTV (and mythweb) question

Drew Bernat abernat at zathras.net
Fri Aug 25 00:28:32 UTC 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 7:07 PM, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> MythWeb automatically uses "myth://" URI's when the client (running
> the
> browser) is a Windows machine.  It's assuming you have the DSMyth
> filters (properly) installed.

The client is Windows, MacOS, and Linux - no difference.

> For future reference, though, you should /really/ read the comments
> next
> to the part of the file you're cutting/pasting into a post.  You can
> learn a lot from them:

> So, to tell MythWeb, "Hey, I didn't install DSMyth!", set it to a
> value
> that includes an "http://machine_name/path" as appropriate.

Even on a Linux box I get myth://. The lines I added _should_ be hard-
coding the URL to a data/ reference, and if I click on a recorded
show via mythweb (without mythstreamtv) that's exactly what I get.
It's something with mythstreamtv.

In any case, I have manually ensured that mythweb cannot possibly
give me a myth:// URL (the last one was edited to myth2:// just to
break it) - and I'm still getting it.

I'm looking into the backend now.

Drew

--
Drew Bernat
abernat at zathras.net
"Gentlemen, the stegosaur. Discuss" -- Axe Koala, 8-bit Theater