[mythtv-users] Having GDM autostart ratpoison

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 17:38:48 UTC 2006

I managed to do something very bad to my mythbox, and needed to do a
complete reinstall from scratch.

While I am getting most of the issues and install problems sorted out,
one thing I have completely forgotten how to do is change the default
windows manager that gdm loads up.  Right now, I have gdm set to
auto-login the mythtv user, and it loads KDE.  I installed ratpoison,
and would rather use that.  What file do I need to configure to do
that?

This is a FC4 mythbox, based on Jarod's guide.  I previously had gdm
autostart ratpoison as the user mythtv, so I know it is possible, just
forgot how.

Thanks!