[mythtv-users] Help with ALSA and SPDIF again

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:24:35 UTC 2006

On 23/08/06, Bish, Tim <Tim.Bish at sensis.com> wrote:

> I noted in another response that selecting OSS as the audio driver in
> Xine seems to have fixed the problem.  I'm not sure why this fixes the
> problem, but you could give that a try.

I saw info that but thanks - the odd thing is that on two of my SPDIF
systems - one nForce, one ATI, the ATI has never caused these
problems, whilst the nForce has these intermittent issues with AC-3
video files. I'll stick to ALSA as it's not a real problem for me,
just an odd one.

MythTV Official wiki:
MythTV users list archive: