[mythtv-users] Editing Cut Lists
nick at rout.co.nz
Thu Aug 24 00:02:28 UTC 2006
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:44:23 -0700
Ron Garrison wrote:
> I'm running the almost latest svn head (less than week ago) and I've noticed
> a strange behavior in cut-list editing. You should be able to jump ahead
> and behind by the selected amount of time (1 frame, .5 sec, 1 sec, 5 sec,
> etc.). What is odd is when the skip amount is off by a factor of 10. When
> I have it set to .5 seconds, it skips 5 seconds. If set to 1 second it
> skips 10 seconds. It didn't behave this way when I was running an early
> version of .19.1 I did rebuild my seek tables.
> I did a quick search over at the svn trac, but didn't see anything. Has
> anyone else experienced this behavior? If so I will submit a ticket.
In my keys.txt file it says:
- E or M enters/exits edit mode.
- The left and right keys move forward and backward.
- The up and down arrow keys alter the amount of time you jump forward and
backward. Increments are: nearest cutpoint, nearest video keyframe,
1 frame, 0.5 seconds, 1 second, 20 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and
- The page up and down keys move forward and backward to the nearest cut
- The < and > keys move forward or backward by 10 times the normal jump
- Space/Enter allows you to set or delete a cut point.
- 'Z' loads the commercial skip list (if one exists) into the cutlist.
- 'C' and 'Q' clear all cut points in the cutlist.
- X queues the current recording for transcoding.
- O brings up menu to allow toggling settings such as Commercial Auto-Skip,
- D exits the current recording and displays the Delete menu for it.
The bit about the < and > keys may be relevant :-)
Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>
More information about the mythtv-users