[mythtv-users] Zap2it - What's going on

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Wed Aug 23 16:17:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 11:09:00AM -0500, Ryan Pisani wrote:
> > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 401 Unauthorized
> > Connecting to datadirect.webservices.zap2it.com|206.18.98.160|:80...
> > connected.
> > HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> > Length: unspecified [text/xml]
>

> Considering you're getting an "unauthorized" response, it looks like
> you've let your zap2it account expire. Have you gone to labs.zap2it.com
> and seen the status of your account?
> Ryan

I only see one "unauthorized" response there, which is a perfectly
normal side-effect of their login scheme, based on having gotten email
from cron every night since installing MythTV (over a year ago) showing
a series of HTTP 401/HTTP 200 pairs for each document downloaded from
zap2it.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that