[mythtv-users] Editing Cut Lists

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:44:23 UTC 2006

I'm running the almost latest svn head (less than week ago) and I've noticed
a strange behavior in cut-list editing.  You should be able to jump ahead
and behind by the selected amount of time (1 frame, .5 sec, 1 sec, 5 sec,
etc.).  What is odd is when the skip amount is off by a factor of 10.  When
I have it set to .5 seconds, it skips 5 seconds.  If set to 1 second it
skips 10 seconds.  It didn't behave this way when I was running an early
version of  .19.1  I did rebuild my seek tables.

I did a quick search over at the svn trac, but didn't see anything.  Has
anyone else experienced this behavior?   If so I will submit a ticket.

Ron