[mythtv-users] MySQL Connection Problems

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:03:39 UTC 2006

On 8/20/06, Will Constable <willconstable at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot-- this mostly worked to fix my problem, although my mythweb
> is
> broken.  Do you know if there are any special changes that need to be made
> for mythweb?
>
> Will

As far as I know mythweb itself doesn't have any hostname specific
settings.  The problem might be with your web server.  Check the
configuration files for any mention of your old hostname/IP address.  You
can also try checking the web server logs to see if any useful information
shows up there when you attempt to use mythweb.

- Joe