[mythtv-users] configure did not detect my cpu

Welf welf at welf.org
Tue Aug 22 19:02:34 UTC 2006

Hey guys,

I did a quick and dirty search but didn't see this reported (if it has,
please ignore).  I have a VIA EN1500 and checked out the latest release of
0.20.  When running ./configure I get this:

 *** WARNING ***
 Your CPU was not detected properly:
   uname -m: i686
   uname -p: VIA Esther processor 1500MHz
 model name: VIA Esther processor 1500MHz
      flags: fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge cmov pat
clflush acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 tm up pni est tm2 rng rng_en ace ace_en

Thanks,
Welf