[mythtv-users] Myth TV not recording any scheduled programs?

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 14:20:28 UTC 2006

Hi,
Yeah! I haven't set up IR Blaster  and I am using Key board to change
channels.
I am using Hathway remote came with DVB box also .
I  told earlier that there is no  problem with LIVE TV but scheduled
Programs recording Blank Black screen.
No I haven't tried pressing 'R' key while watching( I think no use of it in
my case, as I want to schedule for whole day!).