[mythtv-users] Beginner Question :On which channel name do I have to schedule ?

datheh erygre smarrt_v at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 22 10:16:44 UTC 2006

Hellow,

 I Scanned channels for Composite 0 and while trying to manual schedule and record,myth TV recording blank screen only.Live TV is working perfect!
 So, to which channel number do I have to schedule my programs?
 I tried on all the scanned Channel numbers ,but nothing given me good result.
 I am using DVB as video source.
 And PVR 150 card,ivtv version 0.4.4