[mythtv-users] Crash changing channels

Jared McIntyre jmcintyre at dfsoftware.com
Tue Aug 22 00:31:38 UTC 2006

I recently had a harddrive go bad on me so I had to rebuild my
Mythbackend.  I reinstalled Mandriva 2006, mygrated the data and the
mythconverg database, rebuilt and installed 1.19-fixes.  Everything
appeared to run fine, except that the server segfaults when changing
channels:

2006-08-21 18:27:42.135 Finished recording Emeril Live "New Orleans
Classics": channel 1047
0: start_time: 0.036 duration: 1.426
1: start_time: 0.030 duration: 1.404
stream: start_time: 0.334 duration: 15.915 bitrate=5325 kb/s
Segmentation fault

I remembered I had had this problem before when I tried to use
1.19-fixes, so I uninstalled it and rebuilt and installed regular
1.19.  The problem persists.  This setup had been working before.
I'm using a PVR 350 set to tuner=39.  Any ideas?

Jared