[mythtv-users] nuvexport and .19

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 21 19:52:13 UTC 2006

> 0% DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'mythconverg.recordedseek'
> doesn't exist at /usr/share/nuvexport/mythtv/recordings.pm line 125.
> Could not execute (SELECT MAX(mark) FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid=?
> AND starttime=?):
>
>     And then it drops me to the command line :(

Only the second half of that is an error.  Sounds like something is
wrong with at least one of your recordings.  After the comment on line
120 of mythtv/recordings.pm, add:

  print "title:     $info{'title'}\n",
        "subtitle:  $info{'subtitle'}\n",
        "chanid:    $info{'chanid'}\n",
        "starttime: $info{'starttime'}\n";

Then run it again.  That will give you the problematic file.

-Chris