[mythtv-users] Weird inverted menu colors with SVN. Any thoughts?

Michael Weber mtweber at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:19:14 UTC 2006

On 8/21/06, William Munson <wmunson at rochester.rr.com> wrote:

> > William,
> >   I had this exact problem a couple weeks ago.  This might not be too
> much help, but
> > (for me) it had something to do with the nvidia drivers themselves.  I
> am also running
> > 8672.  I uninstalled all of the nvidia packages and then reinstalled
> them and everything
> >
> > was fixed.
> >
> > Mike (#2)
> >
> Hi Mike,
>
> Did you do your install via apt-get / yum or did you compile and install
> the drivers from the .run file from nVidia?
>
> Thanks,
> William

I did a yum remove and then a yum install.  The reason I stumbled upon this
is that when I orginally installed the nvidia driver it looked like it
downloaded two different versions of the libraries.  8672 and 8178 (I
think).  So I wanted to truy to get rid of the 8178.  I don't know if you
have experience the same thing.  Is there any hint of an 8178 on your
system?

mike