[mythtv-users] System constantly locks up

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 07:21:33 UTC 2006

> It would help to know what video card you have and whether or not
> the lock-up happens at the same point (or in response to the same
> input) every time.

Just thought I'd follow up on this for future searches. I recently
swapped out my video card and since then my lock ups have been a lot
less frequent. Note however, that I also upgraded by kernel version
along with the video card so that may also have been a factor.
However, my suspicion is that the video card had something to do with
it.

Also note that I still get some lock ups (maybe once or twice per
week) but I kind of expect that as normal.

Regards,
Phill