[mythtv-users] nuvexport and transcode 1.0.2-0.pm.5

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 13:58:37 UTC 2006

Hey, I just upgraded nuvexport to 1.0.2-0.pm.5 from packman, and now
nuvexport's all broke :o(
/

"Starting transcode. processed: 0 of 44025 frames at 0 fps (~%, eta:
unknown)/

/Transcode had critical errors: /

/ [transcode] critical: invalid pcm parameter 'rate' for option -e"
/

And I'd quite like to transcode some stuff with it for various
reasons... I've added a ticket to nuvexport's svn page but there doesn't
look like much activity there and it's been a lot longer than usual
since the last release so i'd just like to a) request a fix please (i
know you must love getting bug reports, chris) and b) see if anyone else
have a different solution. like a copy of transcode 1.0.2-0.pm.5 for
suse 10.1? compiling is such a hastle...

Christopher

//