[mythtv-users] invert a cutlist
dwalton at cisco.com
Fri Aug 18 14:44:02 UTC 2006
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Jack Lowry wrote:
> Around the time .17 came out there was a discussion about inverting a
> My kids where recently in a TV commercial that I'd like to view,
> unfortunately I don't know when the commercial airs.
> Up to the this point I've been recording the shows and channels that the
> commercial is slotted for and then fast forwarding through the show.
> I'd like to be able to just watch the commercials.
> Supposedly there was an invert option in CVS for or around .17, is this
> still around and useable?
I haven't used it but try pressing "I"
- E or M enters/exits edit mode.
- The left and right keys move forward and backward.
- The up and down arrow keys alter the amount of time you jump forward and
backward. Increments are: nearest cutpoint, nearest video keyframe,
1 frame, 0.5 seconds, 1 second, 20 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, and
- The page up and down keys move forward and backward to the nearest cut
- The < or comma and > or period keys move forward or backward by 10 times
the normal jump amount.
- Space/Enter allows you to set or delete a cut point.
- 'Z' loads the commercial skip list (if one exists) into the cutlist.
- 'C' and 'Q' clear all cut points in the cutlist.
- 'I' inverts the cutlist.
- X queues the current recording for transcoding.
- O brings up menu to allow toggling settings such as Commercial Auto-Skip,
- D exits the current recording and displays the Delete menu for it.
More information about the mythtv-users