[mythtv-users] When is .20 coming?

Disconnect mythtv at gotontheinter.net
Thu Aug 17 18:35:23 UTC 2006

Top-posting is for people with more than a 4-second attention span :)

Q> Why do you top-post?

A> You asked why I top post. Because I can remember what was said earlier
without having to re-read it yet again. If I can't, I can look down and find
what I need.

Q> Thats wrong, you should be punished.

A> You asked why I top post. Because I can remember what was said earlier
without having to re-read it yet again. If I can't, I can look down and find
what I need. You said it was wrong and I should be punished. I disagree with
that.

(In proper bottom-posting answer to the sig that is floating around out
there..)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Gert-Jan Bilt, van de did have cause to say: