[mythtv-users] MythTV Mobile Remote on the Nokia N80

Aaron Harwood aharwood at aerosoul.com.au
Thu Aug 17 09:49:06 UTC 2006

Dear MythTV users,

I recently bought a Nokia N80 and decided it would be convenient to use
it as a remote control for my MythTV box. The telnet server provided
a relatively easy way to do this. The info and .jad/.jar file is
available here:

http://www.csse.unimelb.edu.au/~aharwood/mythtvmobileremote.html

Our apache server doesn't send the correct MIME types at this time,
so you
may need to download to your computer and transfer to your phone.

I have no idea whether it will work on other phones. Let me know if you
have success, so that I can add the info to the site.

--Aaron