[mythtv-users] Can't solve a problem with Skipping/Fast Forwarding

Paul Bender pebender at san.rr.com
Wed Aug 16 14:39:47 UTC 2006

Paul Bender wrote:

>>On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 08:30:36AM +0100, Stephen Robertson wrote:
>>
>>>I think I have checked NTP but to be honest I've not found out how to
>>>conclusively check that it is working.

Also, both your backend and frontend should be set to the same timezone
and synchronized to the same time using NTP. You can check the time on
both your backend and frontend using the 'date' command. Personally, I
run and NTP server on my backend that is synced to an external NTP
server and acts as the NTP server for all the computers in my house.