[mythtv-users] GeForce FX 5200 Nvidia drivers?

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 22:03:59 UTC 2006

Thanks Chad,

I agree, unfortunately the only 32 bit option I can find is an IA32 driver.
I don't think I should use it. Seems odd that there is a 64 bit driver, but
no 32 bit AMD. Perhaps this fact implies that the 64 bit driver works on a
32 bit system. I was hoping to learn of other's success with this driver on
32 bit machine. Perhaps I should look at a legacy driver?