[mythtv-users] Free Hosting packages to MythTV related projects

list at onnow.net list at onnow.net
Tue Aug 15 17:50:48 UTC 2006

I would like to give a little back to the community that provides a
great product like MythTV.

I have a hosting company and  I will give free hosting to any MythTV
related projects ( valid ones ).  I hosted Wilsonet.com for a couple
of years and Jerod was always happy with the service ( He moved to his
own dedicated server).  Right Jerod? All the standard apps, email,
webmail, etc... is included. PHP, MySQL, etc.....

Just email me at support at onnow.net and let me know the details of what
you need.
If this helps some keep costs down, then great.

Thanks!

Mark